Blake Mark Productions are looking for an Intern…
We’re looking for enthusiastic and dedicated Interns who are looking to develop their production experience.
Our intern will be full of positive energy and a keenness to learn through hands on involvement.
We’re looking for someone who is happy to assist our team in all levels of delivery. From developing ideas, filming pieces and editing takes by performing any task required, whether it is handling the lighting, conducting research or running errands. You’ll be happy working independently as well as part of a team and can manage your own time effectively, ensuring deadlines are always hit.
– Assist Blake Mark Productions in developing relevant stories for our clients across various media (Online, Social, TV, Outdoor, Photography, Animation)/
– Research topics using a variety of sources, including video archives, the internet, library archives and others as needed.
– Communicate with filmmakers, editors, managers and other members of staff to ensure a smooth running of the project.
– Support staff by answering phones, taking detailed notes during meetings, inputting data into the computer, organising our server, file naming and performing other tasks as required.
– Run errands such as purchasing supplies, props, equipment, food and other necessary items for the project.
– Produce and edit video content that adheres to company guidelines and standards to share on online channels, including social media and YouTube.
– Provide assistance as needed in all components of the production, including sound, lighting, camera, editing and postproduction.
– Perform other duties as requested by staff to ensure all necessary tasks are performed in a proficient manner that adheres to the quality expected from the company.
– Some experience in video production. Passionate, with a great eye for detail to produce beautiful films.
– Confident with video editing software, including Premiere Pro, Final Cut and Adobe Effects. – Comfortable with sound editing and colour grading.
– Great communication, organisation and time management skills.
Our intern will need to be a major people person and someone who fits into the Blake Mark Productions family seamlessly.